Rechercher sur ce blogue

vendredi, novembre 02, 2012

Pleasure
 
For the journey towards fate
'Tis for pleasure I advocate
seduced by the sirens' sweet call
having seen gratification, I want it all
but some delights seem to shy away
just as summer clouds do sun betray
and the contentment of personal recognition
of gaining distinction in obscure conditions
is like licking the sores of aspirations
that bring joy in anticipation
of thrills filled with addictive needs
including the blissful sting of pain, indeed
Then, with mindful persistence
rapture flies beyond penitence
And in spite of everything
I am delighted with my offerings
a result of persistent works without end
happy with pleasing a few friends
My spirit revels in the accolades
that suddenly burst from cloud borne shade
with contentment for pleasures' sake
enjoyment in self-delight I undertake
with my shadow that loves sunlight
taking relish strolling in my sight
'Tis not a reflection but a happy projection
of my cheerful life in sunny motion
 

Aucun commentaire: