Rechercher sur ce blogue

mercredi, juin 17, 2026

LA JOIE de VIVRE....Rev 5

 JOIE de VIVRE

On the journey towards my ultimate fate
'Tis for pleasure I eagerly advocate
I was seduced by the sirens' call
and with gratitude I embraced it all

There were delights that shied away
like Summer sun that clouds did betray
while my need for recognition
lingered in shadows of obscure situation

I gently licked the sores of aspiration
that brought forth joyful anticipation
wrapped in the thrills of addictive needs
like the acceptance of dreadful grief

Eventually, my daily mindful persistance 
in pleasure, settled in my acceptance
 I welcomed JOIE de VIVRE in everything
as I cherished my daily offerings

My works enjoyed some accolades
that surfaced from cloud borne shade
and I survived for pleasures sake
in self-delight while eager to propagate

My existence steeped in pleasure quite right
absorbed all joy in sight
while I radiated personal satisfaction
in my cheerful sunny condition


















Aucun commentaire: