Rechercher sur ce blogue

mardi, février 19, 2019

DECLARATION...Revision #1


Declaration

Have I ever told you
that my evenings are always new
and that my joy is like morning dew
in the fragile loveliness that is you

The lasting bond between us
like honey wrapped moments of lust
is a sweet duration moving too fast
with the now escaping into the past

So, I reach out for you
with your reality felt in my every sinew
feeling the softness of lips moist
that fire my mind, sometimes lost

Wrapped in the magic that you possess
to cast spells your presence begets 
craving love in my heaving breast
as I feel your warmth while I undress

Shadows cast by the waning light
creep on sterile sheets of white
and project visions of love in mystic play
more delicious than I can say

So, I must declare with conviction
as I stand full of pent up emotions
waiting open armed for you
that my evenings are truly always new



Aucun commentaire: